Basement Finishing & Remodeling
Custom basement finishing by Lake Country Remodeling. Turn your unfinished basement into usable space. Come to us with a design or we can help you draw one up.
- Complete basement remodels
- Basement bars
- Drywalling & painting
- Rec rooms
- Fireplace installs
View the pictures of basements we have done on the left.
So you’re thinking about finishing your basement…
The first step is to be positive that the basement is dry and free of leaks, mold, and mildew. You don’t want to finish your basement project and then have to redo a wall due to water damage.
The second step is to decide the purpose of your basement. You’ve got to know what you want to do with your basement before you can start on it. Here are some cool ideas:
- An extra bedroom is always helpful for larger families or an out-of-town relative.
- For a step above an extra bedroom, think about adding an in-law suite. You will want to add a bathroom and a kitchen to keep the in-laws out of sight and downstairs!
- This is a popular, newer idea. With TV’s getting slimmer and bigger it is definitely the “in-thing” to have your own theater in your basement. Polish it off with surround sound and theater type seating for your own unique home theater.
- Create a place where you can invite your buddies for a game of poker or pool. Add slot machines and a bar to create the ultimate man cave.
The third step is the hardest part, getting the work done. At this point you’re ready to start on your project. Here at Lake Country Remodeling we would love to help you through your basement remodel and are ready to make your ideas become a reality.